For Sale: Prime Commercial-Industrial Land
- January 17, 2012
Visit our community photo gallery -
VOLUNTEERS - Apollo is looking for volunteers for the
Zoning Hearing Board - we need one to three more members,
and we have a need for on Vacancy Board member - Please
contact the borough secretary @ 724-478-4201 x1
Welcomes you to explore our community.
Apollo Facts -
Did you know. . .
- Apollo was founded in 1816.
- Apollo PA can be spelled forward or backward -
It's a palindrome.
- Apollo is .3 square miles.
- The amount of land area in Apollo is 0.819 sq. kilometers.
- The population of Apollo is approximately 1,895.
- The approximate number of families is 863.
- The amount of surface water is 0.089 sq kilometers.
- The distance from Apollo to Washington DC is 181 miles.
- The distance to the Pennsylvania state capital is 143 miles. (as the crow flies)
- Apollo is positioned 40.58 degrees north of the equator and 79.56 degrees west of the prime meridian.
New Projects - click
Contact Information - click
County is looking for Volunteers to assist
in an emergency - For more information -
Municipal Office Address:
P.O. Box 306
Apollo, PA 15613
- Hours: Office Hours 8:30 am - 3:30
Mayor is Karen Kenzevich - click
Apollo's Council President is David K. Heffernan,
Sr. - click
Council Members - click
Borough Manager is Cynthia McDermott. You may reach the Borough
724-478-4201 x1 or click
Districts serving the Apollo Area: