Moonlanding Kick-off Parade - Saturday, July 11th. The
Moonlanding is from July 20th to 24th, 2015 sponsored by Apollo
FD#2. Every day is one price day.
Vendor information contact Edward Bayner at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-882-7468.
Salute to the Armed Forces - event will be in the plaza
downtown at 6:00pm on July 4th. Fireworks celebration to follow
Duck Derby - Saturday June 27th at Owens Grove - Sponsored
by the AAEC. Miss Apollo contest, vendors, food, etc. For
more information -
Apollo Police Officers presented Mayor's Award of Valor -
Council Members Participate in Halloween Parade
Drug Free Zone
- The Police Department is promoting a Drug
Free Zone in Apollo. To report crime or suspicious activity,
meets every 3rd Wednesday of the month at 6:00pm in the
Lutheran Church Tower Room (exception July 8th meeting date) -
Approved Meeting Minutes are now available online -
Apollo's New Access Road
at the riverfront property was
named Scenic Drive
Lien Letter Fee Increase - $20.00 -
Borough Forms and Applications -
Apollo Area Events Committee, Information, Forms and Applications
Welcomes you to explore our community.
Apollo Facts -
Did you know. . .
- Apollo was founded in 1816.
- Apollo PA can be spelled forward or backward -
It's a palindrome.
- Apollo is .3 square miles.
- The amount of land area in Apollo is 0.819 sq. kilometers.
- The population of Apollo is approximately 1,895.
- The approximate number of families is 863.
- The amount of surface water is 0.089 sq kilometers.
- The distance from Apollo to Washington DC is 181 miles.
- The distance to the Pennsylvania state capital is 143 miles. (as the crow flies)
- Apollo is positioned 40.58 degrees north of the equator and 79.56 degrees west of the prime meridian.
New Projects - click
Contact Information - click
County is looking for Volunteers to assist
in an emergency - For more information -
Municipal Office Address:
P.O. Box 306
Apollo, PA 15613
- Hours: Office Hours 8:30 am - 3:30
Mayor is Jeff Held - click
Apollo's Council President is
Cynthia Virostek - click
Council Members - click
Borough Manager is Cynthia McDermott. You may reach the Borough
724-478-4201 x1 or click
Districts serving the Apollo Area: