Announcements and Events. . .
Council's Approved Meeting Minutes are now available online
Apollo's Moonlanding Summer Celebration was held July 20th
to 24th, 2015.
Salute to the Armed Forces - event was held in the plaza
downtown at 6:00pm on July 4th. Fireworks celebration followed
Apollo Police Officers presented Mayor's Award
of Valor -
Council Members Participate in Halloween Parade
Drug Free Zone
- The Police Department is promoting a Drug
Free Zone in Apollo. To report crime or suspicious activity,
Apollo's Bicentennial Committee
meets every 3rd Wednesday of
the month at 6:00pm in the Lutheran Church Tower Room -
Apollo's New Access Road
at the riverfront property was
named Scenic Drive
Lien Letter Fee Increase - $20.00 -
Download Borough Forms and Applications -
Apollo Area Events Committee, Information,
Forms and Applications -
Apollo Borough Welcomes
you to explore our community.
Did you know. . .
- Apollo was founded in 1816.
- Apollo PA can be spelled forward or backward -
It's a palindrome.
- Apollo is .3 square miles.
- The amount of land area in Apollo is 0.819 sq.
- The population of Apollo is approximately
- The approximate number of families is 863.
- The amount of surface water is 0.089 sq
- The distance from Apollo to Washington DC is
- The distance to the Pennsylvania state capital
is 143 miles. (as the crow flies)
- Apollo is positioned 40.58 degrees north of the
equator and 79.56 degrees west of the prime meridian.
Armstrong County is
looking for Volunteers to assist in an emergency - For more
Borough Municipal Office Address:
P.O. Box 306
Apollo, PA 15613
- Hours: Office Hours 8:30 am - 3:30
Mayor is Jeff Held -
Apollo's Council President is
Cynthia Virostek -
Council Members -
Borough Manager is Cynthia McDermott. You may reach the Borough
Manager @ 724-478-4201 x1 or
School Districts serving the Apollo Area:
Apollo's Contact Information -